This wine highlights the male component of the winery belonging to Donatella Cinelli Colombini, a winery where the “weaker sex” is protagonist in the winemaking.
The 8 doves in the name and on the label represent the female staff, while the dragon corresponds to Carlo Gardini, Donatella Cinelli Colombini’s husband.
- Grape variety: 60% Sangiovese, 20% Merlot, 20% Sagrantino
- Ageing: 18 months in French oak barrels
- Colour: very dark ruby red
- Aroma: fine, complex with a prevalence of spicy notes as a result of barrel ageing
- Taste: very robust, full, harmonious, lingering
- Serve at 18°C