The rampant lion is the symbol of Donatella Cinelli Colombini's ancestors, who built Fattoria del Colle in 1592the wine is made with Sangiovese and Merlot grapes from the vineyards surrounding the historic estate buildings,
as the Cenerentola wine it too belongs to the Doc Orcia appellation.
- Grape variety: 60% Sangiovese, 40% Merlot
- Ageing: six months in barrels
- Colour: ruby red with violet hue
- Aroma: fragrant, fine with floral and fruity components
- Taste: full, warm, immediate and soft
- Serve at 18°C