Summer weekend among the vineyards: Chianti, Orcia and Brunello
Spend a weekend in tuscany
Come and spend a weekend in Tuscany, among the vineyards, olive groves and breathtaking views. Take walks out in the fresh air, visit Chianti and Orcia vineyards, visit the Brunello winery and take a hike taking an auteur trail enriches with contemporary art, enjoy tasting dinners with local traditional dishes. A regenerating experience to revel in a brief break in safety.
PRICE FOR THE WEEKEND 218,00 Euro per person
PRICE FOR THE PACKET DURING THE WEEK € 208,00 per person
- 2 nights in double room with bathroom
- 2 breakfasts on takeaway trays. These include traditional cakes and biscuits made by Patrizia our pastry chef, plus cheeses and cold cuts from local producers, fruit juices, eggs, fruit ….
- 2 dinners with sampling of six Montalcino and Trequanda local courses (beverages not included)
- 1 guided tour of the vineyard around Fattoria del Colle with an itinerant tasting of three wines among which Cenerentola Orcia Doc and Brunello di Montalcino (only on Sunday)
- 1 guided tour with wine and history experience in the Casato Prime Donne winery in Montalcino that ends with a tasting of Rosso di Montalcino, Brunello and Brunello Riserva (only on Saturday)
- Hiking (not guided) among the Brunello vineyards where the contemporaries pieces of artwork and the quotes by the winners of the Casato Prime Donne Award enrich the trail and transform it into a meditative experience.