Weekend among the vineyards: Chianti, Orcia and Brunello
Suppose a sixteenth century farm, in Tuscany, in the middle of the vineyards and you will have a unique and regenerating wine-weekend
Come and spend a weekend in Tuscany, among the vineyards, olive groves and breathtaking views. Take walks out in the fresh air, visit Chianti and Orcia vineyards, visit the Brunello winery and take a hike taking an auteur trail enriches with contemporary art, enjoy tasting dinners with local traditional dishes. A regenerating experience to revel in a brief break in the most authentic countryside.
PRICE FOR THE WEEKEND 190,00 Euro per person
PRICE FOR THE PACKET DURING THE WEEK € 178,00 per person
- 2 nights in double room with bathroom
- 2 breakfasts. These include traditional cakes and biscuits made by Patrizia our pastry chef, plus cheeses and cold cuts from local producers, fruit juices, eggs, fruit ….
- 1 wine tasting dinner with three dishes matched with two wines
- 1 guided tour at Fattoria del Colle: Sixteenth-century Villa and Chapel, Billiard room in the historic apartment built for the Grand Duke Leopold of Tuscany, Garden of traditional wild herbs, Gardens and historic cellar, and finally tasting of three wines, Leone Rosso DOC Orcia, Drago and the 8 Colombe IGT, Brunello di Montalcino DOCGTo finish with a tasting of three extra virgin olive oil varieties ( Sunday, at 10,30 am)
- 1 guided tour with wine and history experience in the Casato Prime Donne winery in Montalcino that ends with a tasting of Rosso di Montalcino, Brunello and Brunello Riserva (Saturday 4.00 pm)
- Hiking (not guided) among the Brunello vineyards where the contemporaries pieces of artwork and the quotes by the winners of the Casato Prime Donne Award enrich the trail and transform it into a meditative experience.