Few days left to participate in the Casato Prime Donne award 2015
An award that wishes to thank those who divulge the territory and open new horizons for women. An award born in Montalcino in the first winery in Italy with an all female staff
There are still a few day left to be able to take part in the Casato Prime Donne 2015 award with photographs , articles, and TV and radio material regarding the wonderful Montalcino territory and Brunello, published between June 15th 2014 and June 1st 2015. Before the 15th of June your entries must reach the Award Secretariat (Casato Prime Donne 53024 Montalcino SI- firstname.lastname@example.org).
Art, landscapes…. But most of all people from a land made famous by the excellence of its wines. As a prize there are bottles of prestigious wine as well as money (respectively 1.000 and 1.500 €) and the possibility of spending a week in an agritursimo apartment in this enchanted countryside.
The winners of the journalistic sections are chosen by the jury made up of Francesca Colombini Cinelli, Rosy Bindi, Anselma Dell’Olio, Anna Pesenti, Stefania Rossini, Anna Scafuri e Daniela Viglione. The list of past winners is full of wonderful names from Italian and International wine journalism: the last edition saw as protagonists Anna Di Martino, Daniele Cernilli and Ian D’Agata.
The photographic section on the other hand is awarded tank to a virtual jury who votes online the 5 finalist images. The chosen one sis then exhibited in a permanent way in the Sala Ilda Bartoloni in the Casato Prime Donne winery.
Great emphasis is put on a woman who is chosen for her ethics and courage , chosen among those who most have had an impact on the evolution of the female profile. In the past years we have awarded
- 2000 – Francesca San Vitale – writer
- 2001 – Paola Capriolo – writer
- 2002 – Marta Morazzoni – writer
- 2003 – Carla Fracci – leading ballerina
- 2004 – Kerry Kennedy – human rights activist
- 2005 – Cabrinian Missionary sisters
- 2006 – Volunteer workers of the Telefono Rosa Association
- 2007 – Frances Mayes- writer
- 2008 – Josefa Idem – Olympic athlete
- 2009 – Ilaria Capua – virologist
- 2010 – Samantha Cristoforetti – astronaut
- 2011 – Carla Fendi – Stylist and cultural patron
- 2012 – Maria Carmela Lanzetta – Mayor of Monasterace
- 2013 – Linda Laura Sabbadini Director of the ISTAT Department of Social and Environmental Statistics
- 2014 – Sandra Savaglio – astrophysicist
Read the rules here: http://bit.ly/1M7b9oN