Most expensive wines in the world
Tequila costing 3,5 million dollars and Cognac costing 2 million. These are the most expensive wines ever sold, covered in platinum and diamonds
A list of prices that make your head spin, where every single drop of liquid is worth thousands of dollars. Here are the most expensive wines in the world, those that have been paid astronomic prices
10) 25.000 Dollars Rhum Legacy by Angostura limited edition produced for the 50th anniversary of the Trinidad & Tobago independence
9) 117.000 Dollars Château d’Yquem from 1811, this is the most expensive bottle of white wine in the world white . It was bought by the wine expert and private collector Christian Vanneque from the l’Antique Wine Company in London who had carried out a carful investigation regarding the authenticity of the bottle.
8) 168.000 Dollars Ampoule from Penfolds a wine making masterpiece in handmade glass and wooden masterpieces made created by Nick Mount, Hendrik Forster, Andrew Bartlett and Ray Lake. Only 12 bottles containing Cabernet Sauvignon produced in a Vineyard planted in 1888.
7) 200.000 Dollar Bombay Sapphire –Rivelation– shake like a sapphire in Baccarat crystal, the hexagonal shape of the gem recalls the 10 ingredients for this Gin. The bottle was created by Kim Rashid and the proceeds destined to cure children in the poorest countries
6) 250.000 Dollars Whisky Dalmore Aged 62 years. Dalmore is well known for its very high quality single Malt Scotch Whisky di and most of all for its luxury selections. We see exhibited the bottle of Dalmore 62 with this incredible price.
5) 275.000 Dollars Champagne Rosé Mida Armand de Brignac 30 litre bottle , four metres high, and weighing 45 kg. This is the largest bottle of champagne rosé in the world. It was uncorked on December 13th 2013 in Hakkasan Las Vegas, at the MGM Grand Hotel & Casino.
4) 460.000 Dollar The Macallan 64 years ageing Lalique – Cire Perdue . This crystal bottle is a small masterpiece created through lost-wax casting. It celebrates 150 years since the birth of René Lalique and was sold at a Sotheby’s auction in New York on November 15th 2010, becoming the most expensive bottle of whisky to have ever been bid for.
3) 1 million Dollars Diva Vodka. Every crystal bottle has a section that can be extracted and that contains precious gems that the client has personalized, so the price varies from 3 thousand to 1 million dollars.
2) 2 million Dollars Henri IV Dudognon Heritage Cognac Grande Champagne this distilled spirits packaged in a bottle made of platinum and 24 carat gold decorated with 6.500 diamonds elaborated by the famous jeweler Jose Davalos. The 100 cl of Cognac contained in this jewel-bottle are aged more than 100 years.
1) 3 and a half million Dollars Tequila Ley 925 the Diamond Sterling Bottle, this is the most expensive bottle of liqueur in the world. It has the same shape as the bottle in gold but is made in platinum and silver with a decoration including 6500 diamonds. It contains an excellent Tequila, distilled by Agave Blu.