EASTER IN TUSCANY AT FATTORIA DEL COLLE
7-10th April 2023 Easter mini break with nature, masterpieces of art, traditions and great wines in Tuscany to regenerate and enrich with new knowledge
Donatella Cinelli Colombini’s county inn is different from all the others and offers unique experiences. You’ll wonder what makes it so special. Great red wines with international recognition are born there, it has 430 years of noble history behind it and allows tourists to live inside this history, to eat it, to smell it, to touch it …. All of this with the frame of panoramas that have remained intact over the centuries and of an ORGANIC BIO nature in which to walk among olive groves, vineyards and woods.
For this reason, spending the long Easter weekend at Fattoria del Colle regenerates the body and mind even if perhaps it leads to a few interruptions in the diet and a few more during the tastings of Brunello. But if you are a wine lover, do not miss the opportunity because a tasting of 6 wines from the barrel and of 5-star Brunellos does not happen easily.
THE EASTER 2023 BANK HOLIDAY PROGRAM
- Overnight stay in double room or apartment
- Buffet breakfast with homemade cakes and biscuits, cold cuts and cheese, omelette and pinzimoni, hot drinks
- Use of parks and hiking trails
- Guided tour of the historic rooms of the Fattoria del Colle (16th century kitchen, armorial hall, billiard room, chapel, Italian garden) with tasting of 2 Orcia Doc wines and 3 extra virgin olive oils
- Casato Prime Donne winery in Montalcino – guided tour with a wine and music experience, including the barrel ageing cellar and the new fermentation cellar- with an itinerant tasting of 4 wines including Brunello
- Guided tour on the theme “Wine, vineyard and video” in the cellars of the Fattoria del Colle including the area for refining the sparkling wine and the room that teaches how to listen to the vineyards. Mini photo -safari and at the end a tasting of Spumante Brut Metodo Classico from Sangiovese grapes.
- Cooking lesson about Pici, the typical local handmade pasta