12 bottles of family wines rated by wine experts with excellent points, delivered directly to your home with 3 shopping bags so you can gift your friends a bottle or two
RATINGS FOR THE WINES WE ARE PROPOSING IN THIS OFFER
• Rosso di Montalcino DOC biologico: 90/100 Wine Spectator, 92/100 Vinous Antonio Galloni, 90/100 James Suckling, Medaglia Rossa di Merano Wine Festival
• Supertuscan Il Drago e le 8 Colombe IGT Toscana: 93/100 Robert Parker/Wine Advocate, 92/100 James Suckling, Medaglia Rossa di Merano Wine Festival
• Leone Rosso Orcia Doc biologico: 92/100 James Suckling
WINES PRODUCED IN SMALL QUANTITIES FROM THE VINEYARDS OF OUR ESTATES
We offer you two boxes together containing a total of 12 bottles containing three wines obtained from the Donatella Cinelli Colombini vineyards in Tuscany. They were harvested by hand, vinified and matured in the cellar at Casato Prime Donne in Montalcino and Fattoria del Colle in southern Chianti. The boxes will be delivered directly to your home along with three single shoppers that will allow you, if you wish to give some of these bottles to friends and relatives with their original packaging. In the box there are also the seals with the logo to close the packages. It will be as if you had bought the wine directly in our cellars. All these wines are novelties just released on the market and you can taste them and present them like small “previews from Tuscany”.
12 BOTTLES CONTAINING NEW AND EXCELLENT WINES
4 bottles of the new Rosso di Montalcino DOC 2019 BIO,
4 bottles of IGT Supertuscan Il Drago e le 8 Colombe 2018,
4 bottles of Leone Rosso Orcia DOC 2019,
3 single shoppers
TIPS ON FOOD PAIRING
– Rosso di Montalcino 2019: is suitable as an aperitif, for lunches with tasty dishes, preferably Tuscan, but also with mushroom pizza, or between meals with semi-aged tuscan pecorino and fontina and with other snacks.
– Supertuscan Il Drago e le 8 Colombe: is a very versatile wine that accompanies Italian but also Asian foods. Try it with ramen or rice from Asian cuisine or with cheeses such as an aged Cheddar, Emmental or Edam, just to mention three cheeses of great history that, if produced by hand in their countries of origin, are extraordinarily good.
– Leone Rosso Orcia Doc: this is also an easy wine to pair with meals and to drink between meals. Better with low-fat and non greasy foods but excellent with grills and burgers of excellent fresh meat or with Italian cold cuts and cheeses such as taleggio.