Easter in Tuscany, discover fine wines
With the family, as a couple, with your four legged friends … Easter holidays on a farm to discover fine Tuscan wines and the sacredness of their territory
Practically an adventure weekend, together with the sacredness of convents and some gluttonous indulgence at the table and in the cellar, especially discovering Brunello, Chianti and Orcia through tastings and unique experiences.
Fattoria del Colle is a small hamlet in the midst of the countryside that has remained unchanged for centuries. Olive groves, vineyards, smooth hills of the Sienese and the Crete Senesi full of cities of art. In Fattoria del Colle the rooms and apartments are furnished with antiques, there are two restaurants, 4 hiking routes, three parks, a cookery school and of course the wineries.
EASTER FOR WINE LOVERS AND THOSE ENAMOURED WITH THE COUNTRYSIDE
The Easter program includes an authentic master class on the fine Tuscan wines, this is fun and full of surprises that will impassion even teetotallers and will transform wine lovers into real experts on Sangiovese. Then tours of the Brunello and Orcia wineries, brief cookery lesson, guided tours to the historical part of the 16th century villa and to the historic vegetable garden, three themed dinners, and a vertical tasting of Brunello ….
For those who wish to relax in the healthy warmth of wine and water there is a Jacuzzi for a toast in front of the panorama and a tub for couple’s vinotherapy and then natural therapies to regenerate the body and mind in the delightful and exclusive wellness area at Fattoria del Colle.
Cats and dogs are most welcome and Felix, the Fattoria del Colle mascot is waiting for them impatiently.
EASTER PROGRAM AT FATTORIA DEL COLLE
Two nights-three days with this very rich program
To book and for more information please write to email@example.com
– Three nights stay
– Three buffet breakfast (not included in the apartment)
– One tasting menu dinner with 4 courses of traditional and creative cuisine (beverages not included)
– Guided tour of Fattoria del Colle
– Guided tour of Casato Prime Donne winery in Montalcino including the barrel ageing area and the new fermentation area with an itinerant tasting of 4 wines including Brunello
-Vertical wine tasting of 5 Brunellos
– Master class on Sangiovese and the fine Tuscan wines
– Mini cookery lesson on Sienese cakes – sospiri, ricciarelli and whipped ricotta